Tips On Choosing Metal Jig Color - Metal jig is one type of bait fishing which very liked by anglers. This is caused it is easy to carry, attractive colors, and effective when used in sea fishing. The basic ingredients of a metal jig is tin. Fishing use metal jig is named jigging. Now many anglers use metal jig when they get fishing because it is easy to bring and durable. But when you use metal jig you better choose the right color and adapted with the fish that you want to get.
Color reacts differently based on how the light penetrates the water. There are many variables which have an impact on the depth / colors jig equation, such as sunny day or a cloudy day, the position of the sun, waves, and water colors. Knowing the type of fish is important, whether they are night predatory fish or whether day predators. At night you need bait that quicker attract the attention of fish. And during the day, choosing a good colors pattern is necessary to attract attention. At a certain water depth, jig colors is crucial because the the effects of sunlight which can be captured by the metal jig.
1. Red one will work optimally at of 0-30 feet deep.
2. Orange one will work optimally at of 0-45 feet deep.
3. Yellow one will work optimally at of 0-60 feet deep.
4. Green one will work optimally at of 0-80 feet deep.
5. Blue one will work optimally at of 0-100 feet deep.
6. Purple one will work optimally at of 0-120 feet deep.
7. Silver one will work optimally at of 0-above 120 feet deep.
8. Fosfor one will work optimally at the night or over 120 feet deep.
To get many kinds of metal jig color above, you can go to the store on just cuy in the online shop for easier. The axplanation above is only by experience, so that may be every people has a different experience. But i'm sure that the explanation above was proofed and you can try it.
That's all from Ghazuth to discuss about Tips On Choosing Metal Jig Color. I hope it useful for you all and thank you very much for reading this article.
You may interested to read this article too : Mackerel Fishing Techniques.